Prior to DMW I spent over 20 years in consulting and blue-chip organisations, designing and delivering transformational change. My sector expertise spans Telecoms, Media, Public, Energy and Insurance. During this time, I have built a diverse understanding of what it takes to successfully design and deliver transformation and have found that my broad expertise enables me to bring new perspective to client problems. I have been particularly successful at leading and advising on large scale business transformations, to drive commercial performance improvement, merger integration and legislative compliance.
Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my family and enjoy cycling, skiing and sailing. As an enthusiastic amateur cyclist, I train throughout the year and enjoy the challenge of gran fondo sportives.
I’m a highly experienced business transformation leader, with proven track record in improving organisational effectiveness and delivery of business-critical change. My passion is the translation of business strategy into effective transformation. I typically lead teams and work with Directors to shape and review transformational change to ensure alignment to the business vision and strategic imperatives. I facilitate strategic level workshops to frame the transformation and design or oversee the business architecture, business case and transformation delivery.
As practice lead, I also provide transformation advice across our clients, along with direction and quality assurance to our delivery teams.
- Lead the design of a new infrastructure digital operating model for a global technology company, incorporating people, process, technology and organisational designs.
- Following a global blue-chip acquisition, I designed and delivered the global finance operating model from initial concept to live operation.
- Following a telco merger, I designed and managed the post-merger integration and transformation for the B2B business.
- To drive new pharmacy service revenue streams, I directed an agile design increment to define value streams, backlog and investment case for a multi-million-pound omni-channel services product investment.
- Managed a digital capability assessment for a major charity, considering organisational capability and readiness to implement the digital strategy.