Before joining DMW I worked my way up the HR and Talent career ladder; initially in financial services where I spent 9 years in Nationwide and RBS; then in professional services, becoming an HR Consultant in the Deloitte advisory practice. Most recently I worked for Equiniti as a People Director for their Digital Division and then IT and corporate functions.
I have a husband and 2 small children who help to keep me active; my Thursdays (I work a 4 day week) and weekends are filled with dancing, singing, cycling, a bit of Pilates and soft play, a lot of soft play!
I have a strong background in HR in all its guises; talent and development, talent acquisition, reward and recognition, organisation design and development, employment law and employee engagement and communications. I have supported the growth and restructure of many businesses and business areas, and I understand the importance a strong culture and engaged employees play in the success of a business. Happy employees equal happy clients!
- Leading the HR workstream for several complex M&A (merger and acquisition) activities for major businesses
- Helping businesses to redefine their people strategies to support their vision
- Joining DMW and having the opportunity to work with a fabulous team and really growing a business
- Seeing our recruitment function flourish
- Witnessing our employees’ passion for supporting clients in solving complex problems
- Coming 4th in the UK Great Places to Work 2019 and 3rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces in Tech 2019 to work shortly after I joined and now knowing exactly why we win these awards!