I am a Director at DMW with eighteen years’ experience in a variety of business-critical IT strategy, solution architecture and programme delivery roles across multiple technologies and industry sectors. I graduated from the University of Warwick in 2001 with a MEng degree in Manufacturing Systems Engineering and have since become Chartered with the IET.
I joined Accenture on graduation in 2001 and spent most of the following years in the Advanced Technology & Architecture practice where I became a certified Master Technology Architect before joining DMW as a Managing Consultant in 2015.
Within two years, I was promoted to Director after leading various cloud, procurement and IT strategy and engagements in the Energy Sector. I am now responsible for leading DMW’s Energy & Commercial Practice where we are engaged in leading data driven digital transformations across both Supermajors and Energy & Water Utilities in the UK.
I am a Master Technology Architect; AWS, SAFe, TOGAF and ITIL certified and a Chartered Engineer with the IET (the Institution of Engineering and Technology).
- Large-scale business and technology transformations using traditional waterfall and modern agile methodologies
- Senior stakeholder, third party and portfolio management.
- Significant real-world experience in architecting and implementing emerging cloud, data and digital technologies and initiatives
- Architecture design and delivery of a variety of technologies, platforms, application styles and architectures
- IT strategy and enterprise architecture
- Business continuity management capability design and implementation.
I am a passionate technology leader who has spent the majority of my consulting career in client focused technology strategy, technology architecture and full-cycle programme delivery roles.
I am currently leading a multi-vendor Hybrid Cloud proof of concept for an Energy client. Prior to that I led the global deployment for a 65,000-person Digital Workplace transformation after I had performed an Integrated Planning Lead role for a Digital Transformation portfolio of cloud, network, workplace and service design programmes.